Develop your knowledge of erectile dysfunction (ED) and VIAGRA Connect with the supplementary Pharmacy Training Guide
A pharmacist's role is always expanding. With the right knowledge, you can be confident in providing a genuine and effective treatment to suitable men with ED – and through appropriate referral to the doctor, you can ensure that any underlying health issues are identified.
The Pharmacy Training Guide is designed to further support pharmacists in the management of men with ED who ask to purchase VIAGRA Connect.
The Pharmacy Training Guide is accredited by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain and can be used to create a CPD record.
Pharmacy Training Guide key learning objectives:
- Understand ED and its impact on quality of life
- Feel confident in supplying VIAGRA Connect appropriately and managing patient queries about ED
- Understand pharmacy's unique role in providing suitable men with access to a genuine ED treatment
- Engage with a previously hard-to-reach patient population and support their overall health
- Recognise the link between ED and cardiovascular disease (CVD)
- Identify patients who may benefit from GP referral for underlying conditions
The pharmacist's role in supplying VIAGRA Connect goes beyond offering convenient ED product access, you have the opportunity to provide lifestyle advice and encourage men with ED to visit their doctor for a health check